AD Guanacasteca VS Herediano Prediction Costa Rica Primera Division

Thu, Sep.9 2021         
Costa Rica Primera Division -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. AD Guanacasteca got 2 wins, 2 draws and 4 losses in the last 8 matches, rank No.9 with 8 points in Costa Rica Primera Division.

 

2. Herediano got 4 wins, 0 draws and 4 losses in the last 8 matches, rank No.8 with 12 points in Costa Rica Primera Division.

 

3. For head to head statistics, AD Guanacasteca win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is {vs_oddswin}%, over 2.5 rate is {overrate}% in the last 0 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, AD Guanacasteca win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 55.56%, over 2.5 rate is 44.44% in the last 10 matches. Herediano win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 44.44%, over 2.5 rate is 44.44% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. AD Guanacasteca last five matches, 1x2: W/W/L/L/L; Handicap:W/W/L/L/L; Over/Under: U/O/O/O/U. Herediano last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/L/W; Handicap: W/L/W/L/W; Over/Under: U/O/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that AD Guanacasteca wins is 28.84%, the chance for a draw is 28.06% and the chance for Herediano to win this game is 43.10%.


AD Guanacasteca VS Herediano
Prediction:Herediano

AD Guanacasteca VS Herediano Prediction Costa Rica Primera Division