La Equidad VS Deportes Tolima Prediction Colombia Copa Cup

Thu, Sep.9 2021         
Colombia Copa Cup -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. La Equidad got 2 wins, 3 draws and 3 losses in the last 8 matches, rank No.12 with 9 points in Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura.

 

2. Deportes Tolima got 4 wins, 3 draws and 1 losses in the last 8 matches, rank No.4 with 15 points in Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura.

 

3. For head to head statistics, La Equidad win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, La Equidad win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches. Deportes Tolima win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. La Equidad last five matches, 1x2: W/D/L/W/D; Handicap:W/L/L/V/V; Over/Under: U/U/O/U/O. Deportes Tolima last five matches, 1x2: W/D/W/W/D; Handicap: W/L/W/W/V; Over/Under: U/U/O/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that La Equidad wins is 35.49%, the chance for a draw is 32.28% and the chance for Deportes Tolima to win this game is 32.23%.


La Equidad VS Deportes Tolima
Prediction:La Equidad

La Equidad VS Deportes Tolima Prediction Colombia Copa Cup