Deportivo Pasto VS Deportivo Pereira Prediction Colombia Copa Cup

Thu, Sep.9 2021         
Colombia Copa Cup -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Deportivo Pasto got 1 wins, 2 draws and 5 losses in the last 8 matches, rank No.20 with 5 points in Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura.

 

2. Deportivo Pereira got 4 wins, 1 draws and 3 losses in the last 8 matches, rank No.8 with 13 points in Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Deportivo Pasto win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 16.67%, over 2.5 rate is 66.67% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Deportivo Pasto win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Deportivo Pereira win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Deportivo Pasto last five matches, 1x2: W/W/D/W/L; Handicap:W/W/V/W/L; Over/Under: V/O/U/O/V. Deportivo Pereira last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/L/D; Handicap: W/W/W/V/V; Over/Under: U/U/U/O/V.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Deportivo Pasto wins is 46.65%, the chance for a draw is 30.21% and the chance for Deportivo Pereira to win this game is 23.14%.


Deportivo Pasto VS Deportivo Pereira
Prediction:Deportivo Pasto

Deportivo Pasto VS Deportivo Pereira Prediction Colombia Copa Cup