Legion Dynamo VS Anzhi Makhachkala Prediction Russia Division 2

Thu, Sep.9 2021         
Russia Division 2 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Legion Dynamo got 1 wins, 3 draws and 1 losses in the last 5 matches, rank No.12 with 6 points in Russia Division 2.

 

2. Anzhi Makhachkala got 6 wins, 0 draws and 1 losses in the last 7 matches, rank No.3 with 18 points in Russia Division 2.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Legion Dynamo win rate is 83.33%, handicap odds win rate is 100.00%, over 2.5 rate is 25.00% in the last 6 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Legion Dynamo win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 16.67%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Anzhi Makhachkala win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Legion Dynamo last five matches, 1x2: L/D/L/D/W; Handicap:L/-/L/L/W; Over/Under: U/-/O/O/U. Anzhi Makhachkala last five matches, 1x2: W/W/L/W/L; Handicap: -/-/-/-/L; Over/Under: -/-/-/-/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Legion Dynamo wins is 32.77%, the chance for a draw is 28.88% and the chance for Anzhi Makhachkala to win this game is 38.34%.


Legion Dynamo VS Anzhi Makhachkala
Prediction:Anzhi Makhachkala

Legion Dynamo VS Anzhi Makhachkala Prediction Russia Division 2