Benevento VS Lecce Prediction Italian Serie B

Fri, Sep.10 2021         
Italian Serie B -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Benevento got 1 wins, 0 draws and 1 losses in the last 2 matches, rank No.11 with 3 points in Italian Serie B.

 

2. Lecce got 0 wins, 1 draws and 1 losses in the last 2 matches, rank No.15 with 1 points in Italian Serie B.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Benevento win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Benevento win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 44.44%, over 2.5 rate is 44.44% in the last 10 matches. Lecce win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Benevento last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/D/W; Handicap:W/L/W/L/-; Over/Under: O/U/O/U/-. Lecce last five matches, 1x2: W/D/L/W/D; Handicap: -/L/L/W/W; Over/Under: -/U/O/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Benevento wins is 42.52%, the chance for a draw is 29.27% and the chance for Lecce to win this game is 28.21%.


Benevento VS Lecce
Prediction:Benevento

Benevento VS Lecce Prediction Italian Serie B