Sporting Gijon VS Leganes Prediction Spanish Segunda Division

Fri, Sep.10 2021         
Spanish Segunda Division -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Sporting Gijon got 3 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses in the last 4 matches, rank No.1 with 10 points in Spanish Segunda Division.

 

2. Leganes got 0 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses in the last 4 matches, rank No.21 with 2 points in Spanish Segunda Division.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Sporting Gijon win rate is 62.50%, handicap odds win rate is 83.33%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 8 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Sporting Gijon win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. Leganes win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Sporting Gijon last five matches, 1x2: W/W/D/W/W; Handicap:W/W/W/W/W; Over/Under: O/O/U/U/U. Leganes last five matches, 1x2: D/L/D/W/L; Handicap: W/L/L/W/L; Over/Under: V/O/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Sporting Gijon wins is 41.18%, the chance for a draw is 30.21% and the chance for Leganes to win this game is 28.62%.


Sporting Gijon VS Leganes
Prediction:Sporting Gijon

Sporting Gijon VS Leganes Prediction Spanish Segunda Division