Nagoya Grampus VS Tokushima Vortis Prediction J-League Division 1

Fri, Sep.10 2021         
J-League Division 1 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Nagoya Grampus got 14 wins, 5 draws and 8 losses in the last 27 matches, rank No.6 with 47 points in J-League Division 1.

 

2. Tokushima Vortis got 6 wins, 5 draws and 16 losses in the last 27 matches, rank No.17 with 23 points in J-League Division 1.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Nagoya Grampus win rate is 33.33%, handicap odds win rate is 16.67%, over 2.5 rate is 16.67% in the last 6 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Nagoya Grampus win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 10 matches. Tokushima Vortis win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 10.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Nagoya Grampus last five matches, 1x2: W/W/D/W/W; Handicap:W/W/L/W/W; Over/Under: U/V/V/U/U. Tokushima Vortis last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/L/W; Handicap: L/L/L/L/W; Over/Under: O/U/U/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Nagoya Grampus wins is 50.60%, the chance for a draw is 28.86% and the chance for Tokushima Vortis to win this game is 20.54%.


Nagoya Grampus VS Tokushima Vortis
Prediction:Nagoya Grampus

Nagoya Grampus VS Tokushima Vortis Prediction J-League Division 1