FC Oss VS ADO Den Haag Prediction Holland Jupiler League

Fri, Sep.10 2021         
Holland Jupiler League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. FC Oss got 3 wins, 0 draws and 2 losses in the last 5 matches, rank No.5 with 9 points in Holland Jupiler League.

 

2. ADO Den Haag got 3 wins, 0 draws and 2 losses in the last 5 matches, rank No.4 with 9 points in Holland Jupiler League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, FC Oss win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 5 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, FC Oss win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 10.00% in the last 10 matches. ADO Den Haag win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. FC Oss last five matches, 1x2: L/W/L/W/W; Handicap:L/W/L/W/W; Over/Under: V/V/U/V/U. ADO Den Haag last five matches, 1x2: W/L/L/W/W; Handicap: W/L/L/W/W; Over/Under: O/V/V/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that FC Oss wins is 45.29%, the chance for a draw is 25.86% and the chance for ADO Den Haag to win this game is 28.85%.


FC Oss VS ADO Den Haag
Prediction:FC Oss

FC Oss VS ADO Den Haag Prediction Holland Jupiler League