AZ Alkmaar (Youth) VS FC Utrecht (Youth) Prediction Holland Jupiler League

Fri, Sep.10 2021         
Holland Jupiler League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. AZ Alkmaar (Youth) got 4 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 4 matches, rank No.1 with 12 points in Holland Jupiler League.

 

2. FC Utrecht (Youth) got 1 wins, 2 draws and 1 losses in the last 4 matches, rank No.14 with 5 points in Holland Jupiler League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, AZ Alkmaar (Youth) win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 44.44%, over 2.5 rate is 44.44% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, AZ Alkmaar (Youth) win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 100.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 10 matches. FC Utrecht (Youth) win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 44.44%, over 2.5 rate is 44.44% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. AZ Alkmaar (Youth) last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/W/L; Handicap:W/W/W/W/-; Over/Under: U/U/U/U/-. FC Utrecht (Youth) last five matches, 1x2: W/D/D/L/L; Handicap: W/V/W/L/L; Over/Under: V/O/U/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that AZ Alkmaar (Youth) wins is 44.43%, the chance for a draw is 25.49% and the chance for FC Utrecht (Youth) to win this game is 30.08%.


AZ Alkmaar (Youth) VS FC Utrecht (Youth)
Prediction:AZ Alkmaar (Youth)

AZ Alkmaar (Youth) VS FC Utrecht (Youth) Prediction Holland Jupiler League