Excelsior SBV VS Dordrecht Prediction Holland Jupiler League

Fri, Sep.10 2021         
Holland Jupiler League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Excelsior SBV got 3 wins, 1 draws and 1 losses in the last 5 matches, rank No.2 with 10 points in Holland Jupiler League.

 

2. Dordrecht got 1 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses in the last 5 matches, rank No.16 with 5 points in Holland Jupiler League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Excelsior SBV win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Excelsior SBV win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 57.14%, over 2.5 rate is 14.29% in the last 10 matches. Dordrecht win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 22.22% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Excelsior SBV last five matches, 1x2: W/W/D/W/L; Handicap:W/W/W/W/L; Over/Under: O/V/U/V/U. Dordrecht last five matches, 1x2: L/L/D/W/D; Handicap: L/L/V/W/V; Over/Under: U/V/O/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Excelsior SBV wins is 66.52%, the chance for a draw is 19.55% and the chance for Dordrecht to win this game is 13.93%.


Excelsior SBV VS Dordrecht
Prediction:Excelsior SBV

Excelsior SBV VS Dordrecht Prediction Holland Jupiler League