SC Telstar VS Almere City FC Prediction Holland Jupiler League

Fri, Sep.10 2021         
Holland Jupiler League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. SC Telstar got 0 wins, 2 draws and 3 losses in the last 5 matches, rank No.20 with 2 points in Holland Jupiler League.

 

2. Almere City FC got 2 wins, 1 draws and 2 losses in the last 5 matches, rank No.7 with 7 points in Holland Jupiler League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, SC Telstar win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, SC Telstar win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Almere City FC win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 25.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. SC Telstar last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/D/D; Handicap:L/L/L/W/V; Over/Under: O/V/O/O/U. Almere City FC last five matches, 1x2: W/W/L/D/L; Handicap: W/W/L/L/L; Over/Under: V/O/V/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that SC Telstar wins is 29.70%, the chance for a draw is 25.83% and the chance for Almere City FC to win this game is 44.47%.


SC Telstar VS Almere City FC
Prediction:Almere City FC

SC Telstar VS Almere City FC Prediction Holland Jupiler League