Roda JC VS NAC Breda Prediction Holland Jupiler League

Fri, Sep.10 2021         
Holland Jupiler League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Roda JC got 2 wins, 0 draws and 2 losses in the last 4 matches, rank No.10 with 6 points in Holland Jupiler League.

 

2. NAC Breda got 1 wins, 2 draws and 1 losses in the last 4 matches, rank No.15 with 5 points in Holland Jupiler League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Roda JC win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Roda JC win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 62.50% in the last 10 matches. NAC Breda win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 55.56%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Roda JC last five matches, 1x2: L/W/L/W/D; Handicap:L/W/L/W/W; Over/Under: O/O/V/O/U. NAC Breda last five matches, 1x2: W/L/D/D/W; Handicap: W/L/L/W/W; Over/Under: V/U/O/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Roda JC wins is 44.92%, the chance for a draw is 25.22% and the chance for NAC Breda to win this game is 29.86%.


Roda JC VS NAC Breda
Prediction:Roda JC

Roda JC VS NAC Breda Prediction Holland Jupiler League