Midtjylland VS Nordsjaelland Prediction Denmark Superligaen

Fri, Sep.10 2021         
Denmark Superligaen -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Midtjylland got 5 wins, 0 draws and 2 losses in the last 7 matches, rank No.2 with 15 points in Denmark Superligaen.

 

2. Nordsjaelland got 4 wins, 1 draws and 2 losses in the last 7 matches, rank No.4 with 13 points in Denmark Superligaen.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Midtjylland win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Midtjylland win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. Nordsjaelland win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 75.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Midtjylland last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/L/W; Handicap:L/W/W/L/W; Over/Under: U/O/U/U/O. Nordsjaelland last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/W/W; Handicap: L/W/W/W/W; Over/Under: O/O/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Midtjylland wins is 57.89%, the chance for a draw is 22.77% and the chance for Nordsjaelland to win this game is 19.33%.


Midtjylland VS Nordsjaelland
Prediction:Midtjylland

Midtjylland VS Nordsjaelland Prediction Denmark Superligaen