Brondby IF VS Silkeborg Prediction Denmark Superligaen

Fri, Sep.10 2021         
Denmark Superligaen -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Brondby IF got 1 wins, 4 draws and 2 losses in the last 7 matches, rank No.8 with 7 points in Denmark Superligaen.

 

2. Silkeborg got 2 wins, 4 draws and 1 losses in the last 7 matches, rank No.6 with 10 points in Denmark Superligaen.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Brondby IF win rate is 100.00%, handicap odds win rate is 90.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Brondby IF win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 10 matches. Silkeborg win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 55.56%, over 2.5 rate is 55.56% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Brondby IF last five matches, 1x2: W/L/D/L/L; Handicap:W/V/W/W/L; Over/Under: U/V/O/V/U. Silkeborg last five matches, 1x2: W/W/L/D/W; Handicap: V/W/L/W/W; Over/Under: O/O/O/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Brondby IF wins is 48.07%, the chance for a draw is 26.34% and the chance for Silkeborg to win this game is 25.60%.


Brondby IF VS Silkeborg
Prediction:Brondby IF

Brondby IF VS Silkeborg Prediction Denmark Superligaen