Crystal Palace VS Tottenham Hotspur Prediction English Premier League

Sat, Sep.11 2021         
English Premier League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Crystal Palace got 0 wins, 2 draws and 1 losses in the last 3 matches, rank No.14 with 2 points in English Premier League.

 

2. Tottenham Hotspur got 3 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 3 matches, rank No.1 with 9 points in English Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Crystal Palace win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Crystal Palace win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 44.44%, over 2.5 rate is 44.44% in the last 10 matches. Tottenham Hotspur win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Crystal Palace last five matches, 1x2: D/L/D/L/W; Handicap:W/L/V/L/W; Over/Under: O/U/U/V/O. Tottenham Hotspur last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/L/W; Handicap: L/W/W/L/W; Over/Under: U/O/U/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Crystal Palace wins is 19.92%, the chance for a draw is 26.46% and the chance for Tottenham Hotspur to win this game is 53.62%.


Crystal Palace VS Tottenham Hotspur
Prediction:Tottenham Hotspur

Crystal Palace VS Tottenham Hotspur Prediction English Premier League