Manchester United VS Newcastle United Prediction English Premier League

Sat, Sep.11 2021         
English Premier League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Manchester United got 2 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses in the last 3 matches, rank No.3 with 7 points in English Premier League.

 

2. Newcastle United got 0 wins, 1 draws and 2 losses in the last 3 matches, rank No.17 with 1 points in English Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Manchester United win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Manchester United win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Newcastle United win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 44.44% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Manchester United last five matches, 1x2: W/D/W/W/D; Handicap:W/L/W/W/L; Over/Under: U/U/O/O/O. Newcastle United last five matches, 1x2: D/D/L/L/W; Handicap: V/L/L/L/W; Over/Under: O/U/U/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Manchester United wins is 78.45%, the chance for a draw is 14.12% and the chance for Newcastle United to win this game is 7.43%.


Manchester United VS Newcastle United
Prediction:Manchester United

Manchester United VS Newcastle United Prediction English Premier League