Leicester City VS Manchester City Prediction English Premier League

Sat, Sep.11 2021         
English Premier League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Leicester City got 2 wins, 0 draws and 1 losses in the last 3 matches, rank No.9 with 6 points in English Premier League.

 

2. Manchester City got 2 wins, 0 draws and 1 losses in the last 3 matches, rank No.7 with 6 points in English Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Leicester City win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Leicester City win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. Manchester City win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 62.50% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Leicester City last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/W/W; Handicap:W/L/W/W/W; Over/Under: O/O/U/U/O. Manchester City last five matches, 1x2: W/W/L/L/W; Handicap: W/W/L/L/-; Over/Under: O/O/U/U/-.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Leicester City wins is 17.47%, the chance for a draw is 23.01% and the chance for Manchester City to win this game is 59.52%.


Leicester City VS Manchester City
Prediction:Manchester City

Leicester City VS Manchester City Prediction English Premier League