Arsenal VS Norwich City Prediction English Premier League

Sat, Sep.11 2021         
English Premier League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Arsenal got 0 wins, 0 draws and 3 losses in the last 3 matches, rank No.20 with 0 points in English Premier League.

 

2. Norwich City got 0 wins, 0 draws and 3 losses in the last 3 matches, rank No.19 with 0 points in English Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Arsenal win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Arsenal win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Norwich City win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 37.50%, over 2.5 rate is 87.50% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Arsenal last five matches, 1x2: L/W/L/L/L; Handicap:L/W/L/L/L; Over/Under: O/O/U/U/U. Norwich City last five matches, 1x2: L/W/L/L/L; Handicap: L/W/L/L/L; Over/Under: O/O/O/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Arsenal wins is 64.00%, the chance for a draw is 21.30% and the chance for Norwich City to win this game is 14.70%.


Arsenal VS Norwich City
Prediction:Arsenal

Arsenal VS Norwich City Prediction English Premier League