Chelsea VS Aston Villa Prediction English Premier League

Sat, Sep.11 2021         
English Premier League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Chelsea got 2 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses in the last 3 matches, rank No.4 with 7 points in English Premier League.

 

2. Aston Villa got 1 wins, 1 draws and 1 losses in the last 3 matches, rank No.11 with 4 points in English Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Chelsea win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Chelsea win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Aston Villa win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 55.56% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Chelsea last five matches, 1x2: D/W/W/D/D; Handicap:W/W/W/L/L; Over/Under: U/U/V/U/O. Aston Villa last five matches, 1x2: D/W/W/L/W; Handicap: L/W/W/L/-; Over/Under: U/O/U/O/-.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Chelsea wins is 73.40%, the chance for a draw is 17.59% and the chance for Aston Villa to win this game is 9.00%.


Chelsea VS Aston Villa
Prediction:Chelsea

Chelsea VS Aston Villa Prediction English Premier League