Athletic Bilbao VS Mallorca Prediction Spanish La Liga

Sat, Sep.11 2021         
Spanish La Liga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Athletic Bilbao got 1 wins, 2 draws and 0 losses in the last 3 matches, rank No.9 with 5 points in Spanish La Liga.

 

2. Mallorca got 2 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses in the last 3 matches, rank No.6 with 7 points in Spanish La Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Athletic Bilbao win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Athletic Bilbao win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 55.56%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 10 matches. Mallorca win rate is 80.00%, handicap odds win rate is 55.56%, over 2.5 rate is 22.22% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Athletic Bilbao last five matches, 1x2: W/D/D/D/W; Handicap:W/W/L/W/W; Over/Under: U/U/U/U/O. Mallorca last five matches, 1x2: W/W/D/W/L; Handicap: W/W/W/W/L; Over/Under: U/U/U/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Athletic Bilbao wins is 52.19%, the chance for a draw is 27.50% and the chance for Mallorca to win this game is 20.31%.


Athletic Bilbao VS Mallorca
Prediction:Athletic Bilbao

Athletic Bilbao VS Mallorca Prediction Spanish La Liga