Bayer Leverkusen VS Borussia Dortmund Prediction German Bundesliga

Sat, Sep.11 2021         
German Bundesliga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Bayer Leverkusen got 2 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses in the last 3 matches, rank No.2 with 7 points in German Bundesliga.

 

2. Borussia Dortmund got 2 wins, 0 draws and 1 losses in the last 3 matches, rank No.5 with 6 points in German Bundesliga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Bayer Leverkusen win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Bayer Leverkusen win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Borussia Dortmund win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 44.44%, over 2.5 rate is 55.56% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Bayer Leverkusen last five matches, 1x2: W/W/D/W/L; Handicap:W/W/L/W/L; Over/Under: O/O/U/U/O. Borussia Dortmund last five matches, 1x2: W/L/L/W/W; Handicap: L/L/L/W/W; Over/Under: O/U/O/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Bayer Leverkusen wins is 29.71%, the chance for a draw is 25.26% and the chance for Borussia Dortmund to win this game is 45.02%.


Bayer Leverkusen VS Borussia Dortmund
Prediction:Borussia Dortmund

Bayer Leverkusen VS Borussia Dortmund Prediction German Bundesliga