RB Leipzig VS Bayern Munchen Prediction German Bundesliga

Sat, Sep.11 2021         
German Bundesliga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. RB Leipzig got 1 wins, 0 draws and 2 losses in the last 3 matches, rank No.10 with 3 points in German Bundesliga.

 

2. Bayern Munchen got 2 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses in the last 3 matches, rank No.3 with 7 points in German Bundesliga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, RB Leipzig win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 10.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, RB Leipzig win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 44.44% in the last 10 matches. Bayern Munchen win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 80.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. RB Leipzig last five matches, 1x2: L/W/L/W/D; Handicap:L/W/L/W/V; Over/Under: U/O/U/O/U. Bayern Munchen last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/W/D; Handicap: W/W/L/W/L; Over/Under: O/O/O/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that RB Leipzig wins is 31.39%, the chance for a draw is 25.04% and the chance for Bayern Munchen to win this game is 43.57%.


RB Leipzig VS Bayern Munchen
Prediction:Bayern Munchen

RB Leipzig VS Bayern Munchen Prediction German Bundesliga