Napoli VS Juventus Prediction Italian Serie A

Sat, Sep.11 2021         
Italian Serie A -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Napoli got 2 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 2 matches, rank No.5 with 6 points in Italian Serie A.

 

2. Juventus got 0 wins, 1 draws and 1 losses in the last 2 matches, rank No.12 with 1 points in Italian Serie A.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Napoli win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Napoli win rate is 80.00%, handicap odds win rate is 25.00%, over 2.5 rate is 25.00% in the last 10 matches. Juventus win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Napoli last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/W/W; Handicap:L/L/W/-/L; Over/Under: O/V/U/-/V. Juventus last five matches, 1x2: L/D/W/L/W; Handicap: L/L/W/L/W; Over/Under: U/O/O/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Napoli wins is 35.24%, the chance for a draw is 27.36% and the chance for Juventus to win this game is 37.40%.


Napoli VS Juventus
Prediction:Juventus

Napoli VS Juventus Prediction Italian Serie A