Paris Saint Germain (PSG) VS Clermont Prediction France Ligue 1

Sat, Sep.11 2021         
France Ligue 1 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Paris Saint Germain (PSG) got 4 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 4 matches, rank No.1 with 12 points in France Ligue 1.

 

2. Clermont got 2 wins, 2 draws and 0 losses in the last 4 matches, rank No.3 with 8 points in France Ligue 1.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Paris Saint Germain (PSG) win rate is 100.00%, handicap odds win rate is 100.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 1 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Paris Saint Germain (PSG) win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Clermont win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 66.67% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Paris Saint Germain (PSG) last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/W/L; Handicap:L/V/W/L/L; Over/Under: U/O/O/V/U. Clermont last five matches, 1x2: D/D/W/W/W; Handicap: L/W/W/W/W; Over/Under: O/O/U/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Paris Saint Germain (PSG) wins is 81.35%, the chance for a draw is 12.58% and the chance for Clermont to win this game is 6.06%.


Paris Saint Germain (PSG) VS Clermont
Prediction:Paris Saint Germain (PSG)

Paris Saint Germain (PSG) VS Clermont Prediction France Ligue 1