Leeds United VS Liverpool Prediction English Premier League

Sun, Sep.12 2021         
English Premier League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Leeds United got 0 wins, 2 draws and 1 losses in the last 3 matches, rank No.17 with 2 points in English Premier League.

 

2. Liverpool got 2 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses in the last 3 matches, rank No.7 with 7 points in English Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Leeds United win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 25.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Leeds United win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 11.11%, over 2.5 rate is 77.78% in the last 10 matches. Liverpool win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 25.00%, over 2.5 rate is 37.50% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Leeds United last five matches, 1x2: D/W/D/L/D; Handicap:L/W/L/L/V; Over/Under: U/O/O/O/O. Liverpool last five matches, 1x2: D/W/W/W/D; Handicap: L/V/W/W/L; Over/Under: U/U/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Leeds United wins is 20.26%, the chance for a draw is 22.64% and the chance for Liverpool to win this game is 57.11%.


Leeds United VS Liverpool
Prediction:Liverpool

Leeds United VS Liverpool Prediction English Premier League