RCD Espanyol VS Atletico Madrid Prediction Spanish La Liga

Sun, Sep.12 2021         
Spanish La Liga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. RCD Espanyol got 0 wins, 2 draws and 1 losses in the last 3 matches, rank No.16 with 2 points in Spanish La Liga.

 

2. Atletico Madrid got 2 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses in the last 3 matches, rank No.6 with 7 points in Spanish La Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, RCD Espanyol win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, RCD Espanyol win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 10 matches. Atletico Madrid win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. RCD Espanyol last five matches, 1x2: L/D/D/D/W; Handicap:L/W/W/W/W; Over/Under: U/U/U/U/U. Atletico Madrid last five matches, 1x2: D/W/W/L/D; Handicap: L/L/W/L/L; Over/Under: O/U/O/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that RCD Espanyol wins is 23.36%, the chance for a draw is 28.55% and the chance for Atletico Madrid to win this game is 48.09%.


RCD Espanyol VS Atletico Madrid
Prediction:Atletico Madrid

RCD Espanyol VS Atletico Madrid Prediction Spanish La Liga