Real Madrid VS Celta Vigo Prediction Spanish La Liga

Sun, Sep.12 2021         
Spanish La Liga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Real Madrid got 2 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses in the last 3 matches, rank No.2 with 7 points in Spanish La Liga.

 

2. Celta Vigo got 0 wins, 1 draws and 2 losses in the last 3 matches, rank No.18 with 1 points in Spanish La Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Real Madrid win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 80.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Real Madrid win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Celta Vigo win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 25.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Real Madrid last five matches, 1x2: W/D/W/D/L; Handicap:W/L/W/L/L; Over/Under: U/O/O/U/O. Celta Vigo last five matches, 1x2: L/D/L/W/D; Handicap: L/V/L/W/-; Over/Under: U/U/O/U/-.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Real Madrid wins is 68.20%, the chance for a draw is 18.99% and the chance for Celta Vigo to win this game is 12.81%.


Real Madrid VS Celta Vigo
Prediction:Real Madrid

Real Madrid VS Celta Vigo Prediction Spanish La Liga