Borussia Monchengladbach VS Arminia Bielefeld Prediction German Bundesliga

Sun, Sep.12 2021         
German Bundesliga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Borussia Monchengladbach got 0 wins, 1 draws and 2 losses in the last 3 matches, rank No.16 with 1 points in German Bundesliga.

 

2. Arminia Bielefeld got 0 wins, 3 draws and 0 losses in the last 3 matches, rank No.11 with 3 points in German Bundesliga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Borussia Monchengladbach win rate is 80.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Borussia Monchengladbach win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Arminia Bielefeld win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Borussia Monchengladbach last five matches, 1x2: L/L/D/W/W; Handicap:L/L/W/V/L; Over/Under: O/O/U/U/U. Arminia Bielefeld last five matches, 1x2: D/D/D/W/D; Handicap: W/V/V/W/L; Over/Under: U/U/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Borussia Monchengladbach wins is 62.04%, the chance for a draw is 21.89% and the chance for Arminia Bielefeld to win this game is 16.07%.


Borussia Monchengladbach VS Arminia Bielefeld
Prediction:Borussia Monchengladbach

Borussia Monchengladbach VS Arminia Bielefeld Prediction German Bundesliga