Sampdoria VS Inter Milan Prediction Italian Serie A

Sun, Sep.12 2021         
Italian Serie A -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Sampdoria got 0 wins, 1 draws and 1 losses in the last 2 matches, rank No.13 with 1 points in Italian Serie A.

 

2. Inter Milan got 2 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 2 matches, rank No.3 with 6 points in Italian Serie A.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Sampdoria win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Sampdoria win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. Inter Milan win rate is 80.00%, handicap odds win rate is 80.00%, over 2.5 rate is 80.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Sampdoria last five matches, 1x2: D/L/W/W/W; Handicap:W/L/L/W/L; Over/Under: U/U/O/U/U. Inter Milan last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/W/W; Handicap: W/W/W/W/W; Over/Under: O/O/V/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Sampdoria wins is 19.92%, the chance for a draw is 23.79% and the chance for Inter Milan to win this game is 56.29%.


Sampdoria VS Inter Milan
Prediction:Inter Milan

Sampdoria VS Inter Milan Prediction Italian Serie A