AC Milan VS Lazio Prediction Italian Serie A

Sun, Sep.12 2021         
Italian Serie A -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. AC Milan got 2 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 2 matches, rank No.5 with 6 points in Italian Serie A.

 

2. Lazio got 2 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 2 matches, rank No.2 with 6 points in Italian Serie A.

 

3. For head to head statistics, AC Milan win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, AC Milan win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. Lazio win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. AC Milan last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/D/D; Handicap:W/W/V/W/L; Over/Under: O/U/V/U/U. Lazio last five matches, 1x2: W/W/D/W/D; Handicap: W/W/L/L/L; Over/Under: O/O/U/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that AC Milan wins is 44.16%, the chance for a draw is 26.52% and the chance for Lazio to win this game is 29.32%.


AC Milan VS Lazio
Prediction:AC Milan

AC Milan VS Lazio Prediction Italian Serie A