AS Roma VS Sassuolo Prediction Italian Serie A

Sun, Sep.12 2021         
Italian Serie A -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. AS Roma got 2 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 2 matches, rank No.4 with 6 points in Italian Serie A.

 

2. Sassuolo got 1 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses in the last 2 matches, rank No.8 with 4 points in Italian Serie A.

 

3. For head to head statistics, AS Roma win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, AS Roma win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 80.00% in the last 10 matches. Sassuolo win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 55.56% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. AS Roma last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/W/W; Handicap:W/W/W/W/W; Over/Under: O/O/O/O/O. Sassuolo last five matches, 1x2: L/D/W/D/W; Handicap: L/L/W/W/W; Over/Under: U/U/O/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that AS Roma wins is 53.81%, the chance for a draw is 22.70% and the chance for Sassuolo to win this game is 23.49%.


AS Roma VS Sassuolo
Prediction:AS Roma

AS Roma VS Sassuolo Prediction Italian Serie A