Bordeaux VS Lens Prediction France Ligue 1

Sun, Sep.12 2021         
France Ligue 1 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Bordeaux got 0 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses in the last 4 matches, rank No.19 with 2 points in France Ligue 1.

 

2. Lens got 1 wins, 3 draws and 0 losses in the last 4 matches, rank No.7 with 6 points in France Ligue 1.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Bordeaux win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 90.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Bordeaux win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 44.44% in the last 10 matches. Lens win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 57.14%, over 2.5 rate is 42.86% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Bordeaux last five matches, 1x2: L/D/D/L/D; Handicap:L/V/W/L/V; Over/Under: O/U/O/U/U. Lens last five matches, 1x2: D/W/D/D/W; Handicap: L/W/L/W/W; Over/Under: O/U/O/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Bordeaux wins is 30.28%, the chance for a draw is 27.83% and the chance for Lens to win this game is 41.88%.


Bordeaux VS Lens
Prediction:Lens

Bordeaux VS Lens Prediction France Ligue 1