Stade Brestois VS Angers Prediction France Ligue 1

Sun, Sep.12 2021         
France Ligue 1 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Stade Brestois got 0 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses in the last 4 matches, rank No.18 with 2 points in France Ligue 1.

 

2. Angers got 3 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses in the last 4 matches, rank No.2 with 10 points in France Ligue 1.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Stade Brestois win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Stade Brestois win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Angers win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 37.50% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Stade Brestois last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/D/D; Handicap:-/L/V/W/W; Over/Under: -/O/O/U/U. Angers last five matches, 1x2: W/D/W/W/L; Handicap: W/V/W/W/L; Over/Under: U/U/O/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Stade Brestois wins is 36.40%, the chance for a draw is 28.16% and the chance for Angers to win this game is 35.43%.


Stade Brestois VS Angers
Prediction:Stade Brestois

Stade Brestois VS Angers Prediction France Ligue 1