Lyon VS Strasbourg Prediction France Ligue 1

Sun, Sep.12 2021         
France Ligue 1 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Lyon got 1 wins, 2 draws and 1 losses in the last 4 matches, rank No.9 with 5 points in France Ligue 1.

 

2. Strasbourg got 1 wins, 1 draws and 2 losses in the last 4 matches, rank No.13 with 4 points in France Ligue 1.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Lyon win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Lyon win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 77.78% in the last 10 matches. Strasbourg win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 57.14%, over 2.5 rate is 71.43% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Lyon last five matches, 1x2: W/D/L/D/L; Handicap:W/L/L/L/L; Over/Under: U/O/O/U/O. Strasbourg last five matches, 1x2: W/D/L/L/L; Handicap: W/L/L/L/-; Over/Under: O/U/O/U/-.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Lyon wins is 63.81%, the chance for a draw is 20.62% and the chance for Strasbourg to win this game is 15.57%.


Lyon VS Strasbourg
Prediction:Lyon

Lyon VS Strasbourg Prediction France Ligue 1