Everton VS Burnley Prediction English Premier League

Mon, Sep.13 2021         
English Premier League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Everton got 2 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses in the last 3 matches, rank No.8 with 7 points in English Premier League.

 

2. Burnley got 0 wins, 1 draws and 2 losses in the last 3 matches, rank No.18 with 1 points in English Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Everton win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Everton win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Burnley win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Everton last five matches, 1x2: W/W/D/W/L; Handicap:W/W/W/W/L; Over/Under: U/O/O/O/O. Burnley last five matches, 1x2: D/D/L/L/L; Handicap: W/W/V/L/L; Over/Under: U/U/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Everton wins is 55.12%, the chance for a draw is 25.19% and the chance for Burnley to win this game is 19.69%.


Everton VS Burnley
Prediction:Everton

Everton VS Burnley Prediction English Premier League