Getafe VS Elche Prediction Spanish La Liga

Mon, Sep.13 2021         
Spanish La Liga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Getafe got 0 wins, 0 draws and 3 losses in the last 3 matches, rank No.19 with 0 points in Spanish La Liga.

 

2. Elche got 0 wins, 2 draws and 1 losses in the last 3 matches, rank No.14 with 2 points in Spanish La Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Getafe win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 44.44%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Getafe win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 25.00% in the last 10 matches. Elche win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Getafe last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/W/D; Handicap:W/L/L/W/L; Over/Under: O/U/U/U/U. Elche last five matches, 1x2: D/L/D/L/D; Handicap: W/W/W/L/L; Over/Under: U/U/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Getafe wins is 52.51%, the chance for a draw is 28.13% and the chance for Elche to win this game is 19.36%.


Getafe VS Elche
Prediction:Getafe

Getafe VS Elche Prediction Spanish La Liga