Granada CF VS Real Betis Prediction Spanish La Liga

Mon, Sep.13 2021         
Spanish La Liga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Granada CF got 0 wins, 2 draws and 1 losses in the last 3 matches, rank No.17 with 2 points in Spanish La Liga.

 

2. Real Betis got 0 wins, 2 draws and 1 losses in the last 3 matches, rank No.13 with 2 points in Spanish La Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Granada CF win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Granada CF win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 44.44%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 10 matches. Real Betis win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Granada CF last five matches, 1x2: L/D/D/W/W; Handicap:L/V/W/-/W; Over/Under: O/U/U/-/O. Real Betis last five matches, 1x2: L/D/D/W/L; Handicap: L/L/L/W/L; Over/Under: U/U/U/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Granada CF wins is 30.83%, the chance for a draw is 28.90% and the chance for Real Betis to win this game is 40.27%.


Granada CF VS Real Betis
Prediction:Real Betis

Granada CF VS Real Betis Prediction Spanish La Liga