Bologna VS Verona Prediction Italian Serie A

Mon, Sep.13 2021         
Italian Serie A -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Bologna got 1 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses in the last 2 matches, rank No.8 with 4 points in Italian Serie A.

 

2. Verona got 0 wins, 0 draws and 2 losses in the last 2 matches, rank No.19 with 0 points in Italian Serie A.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Bologna win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Bologna win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 42.86%, over 2.5 rate is 57.14% in the last 10 matches. Verona win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 25.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Bologna last five matches, 1x2: D/W/L/W/L; Handicap:W/W/L/W/-; Over/Under: U/O/O/O/-. Verona last five matches, 1x2: L/L/W/L/W; Handicap: L/L/W/L/-; Over/Under: O/O/V/U/-.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Bologna wins is 42.48%, the chance for a draw is 26.67% and the chance for Verona to win this game is 30.85%.


Bologna VS Verona
Prediction:Bologna

Bologna VS Verona Prediction Italian Serie A