Le Havre VS Toulouse Prediction France Ligue 2

Mon, Sep.13 2021         
France Ligue 2 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Le Havre got 2 wins, 3 draws and 1 losses in the last 6 matches, rank No.12 with 9 points in France Ligue 2.

 

2. Toulouse got 5 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses in the last 6 matches, rank No.1 with 16 points in France Ligue 2.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Le Havre win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 5 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Le Havre win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 62.50%, over 2.5 rate is 37.50% in the last 10 matches. Toulouse win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 57.14%, over 2.5 rate is 42.86% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Le Havre last five matches, 1x2: D/W/D/L/W; Handicap:W/W/V/L/W; Over/Under: U/O/U/O/U. Toulouse last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/W/W; Handicap: -/L/W/V/W; Over/Under: -/U/O/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Le Havre wins is 26.63%, the chance for a draw is 30.08% and the chance for Toulouse to win this game is 43.29%.


Le Havre VS Toulouse
Prediction:Toulouse

Le Havre VS Toulouse Prediction France Ligue 2