Beerschot Wilrijk VS Sint-Truidense Prediction Belgian Pro League

Mon, Sep.13 2021         
Belgian Pro League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Beerschot Wilrijk got 0 wins, 1 draws and 5 losses in the last 6 matches, rank No.18 with 1 points in Belgian Pro League.

 

2. Sint-Truidense got 2 wins, 1 draws and 3 losses in the last 6 matches, rank No.15 with 7 points in Belgian Pro League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Beerschot Wilrijk win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 22.22%, over 2.5 rate is 55.56% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Beerschot Wilrijk win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Sint-Truidense win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 44.44%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Beerschot Wilrijk last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/L/D; Handicap:L/W/L/L/W; Over/Under: O/O/U/O/O. Sint-Truidense last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/L/L; Handicap: -/L/W/L/L; Over/Under: -/U/U/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Beerschot Wilrijk wins is 40.53%, the chance for a draw is 26.65% and the chance for Sint-Truidense to win this game is 32.82%.


Beerschot Wilrijk VS Sint-Truidense
Prediction:Beerschot Wilrijk

Beerschot Wilrijk VS Sint-Truidense Prediction Belgian Pro League