Maritimo VS FC Arouca Prediction Portugal Primeira Liga

Mon, Sep.13 2021         
Portugal Primeira Liga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Maritimo got 1 wins, 1 draws and 2 losses in the last 4 matches, rank No.12 with 4 points in Portugal Primeira Liga.

 

2. FC Arouca got 1 wins, 0 draws and 3 losses in the last 4 matches, rank No.16 with 3 points in Portugal Primeira Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Maritimo win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Maritimo win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 25.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. FC Arouca win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Maritimo last five matches, 1x2: L/D/W/L/L; Handicap:L/W/W/L/L; Over/Under: O/U/O/U/U. FC Arouca last five matches, 1x2: L/W/L/L/L; Handicap: L/W/L/L/L; Over/Under: O/O/U/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Maritimo wins is 44.61%, the chance for a draw is 28.49% and the chance for FC Arouca to win this game is 26.90%.


Maritimo VS FC Arouca
Prediction:Maritimo

Maritimo VS FC Arouca Prediction Portugal Primeira Liga