CD Tondela VS Estoril Prediction Portugal Primeira Liga

Mon, Sep.13 2021         
Portugal Primeira Liga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. CD Tondela got 1 wins, 0 draws and 3 losses in the last 4 matches, rank No.15 with 3 points in Portugal Primeira Liga.

 

2. Estoril got 3 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses in the last 4 matches, rank No.4 with 10 points in Portugal Primeira Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, CD Tondela win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 14.29%, over 2.5 rate is 42.86% in the last 7 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, CD Tondela win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Estoril win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 55.56%, over 2.5 rate is 44.44% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. CD Tondela last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/W/L; Handicap:W/L/L/W/L; Over/Under: V/O/O/O/U. Estoril last five matches, 1x2: W/W/D/W/L; Handicap: W/W/V/W/L; Over/Under: O/O/U/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that CD Tondela wins is 33.07%, the chance for a draw is 28.79% and the chance for Estoril to win this game is 38.14%.


CD Tondela VS Estoril
Prediction:Estoril

CD Tondela VS Estoril Prediction Portugal Primeira Liga