Aris Thessaloniki VS OFI Crete Prediction Greece Super League A

Mon, Sep.13 2021         
Greece Super League A -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Aris Thessaloniki got 15 wins, 6 draws and 5 losses in the last 26 matches, rank No.2 with 51 points in Greece Super League A.

 

2. OFI Crete got 5 wins, 4 draws and 17 losses in the last 26 matches, rank No.13 with 19 points in Greece Super League A.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Aris Thessaloniki win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Aris Thessaloniki win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 44.44%, over 2.5 rate is 44.44% in the last 10 matches. OFI Crete win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 42.86%, over 2.5 rate is 28.57% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Aris Thessaloniki last five matches, 1x2: D/D/W/W/D; Handicap:W/L/W/-/L; Over/Under: U/U/O/-/U. OFI Crete last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/L/L; Handicap: V/-/W/L/L; Over/Under: U/-/O/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Aris Thessaloniki wins is 63.64%, the chance for a draw is 23.48% and the chance for OFI Crete to win this game is 12.88%.


Aris Thessaloniki VS OFI Crete
Prediction:Aris Thessaloniki

Aris Thessaloniki VS OFI Crete Prediction Greece Super League A