Mjallby AIF VS AIK Solna Prediction Swedish Allsvenskan

Mon, Sep.13 2021         
Swedish Allsvenskan -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Mjallby AIF got 3 wins, 6 draws and 8 losses in the last 17 matches, rank No.14 with 15 points in Swedish Allsvenskan.

 

2. AIK Solna got 11 wins, 3 draws and 3 losses in the last 17 matches, rank No.2 with 36 points in Swedish Allsvenskan.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Mjallby AIF win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Mjallby AIF win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. AIK Solna win rate is 80.00%, handicap odds win rate is 77.78%, over 2.5 rate is 44.44% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Mjallby AIF last five matches, 1x2: W/D/W/L/D; Handicap:W/W/L/L/V; Over/Under: U/U/U/U/O. AIK Solna last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/W/W; Handicap: W/W/-/W/W; Over/Under: U/O/-/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Mjallby AIF wins is 25.07%, the chance for a draw is 28.30% and the chance for AIK Solna to win this game is 46.64%.


Mjallby AIF VS AIK Solna
Prediction:AIK Solna

Mjallby AIF VS AIK Solna Prediction Swedish Allsvenskan