Young Boys VS Manchester United Prediction UEFA Champions League

Tue, Sep.14 2021         
UEFA Champions League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Young Boys got 2 wins, 2 draws and 1 losses in the last 5 matches, rank No.4 with 8 points in Swiss Super League.

 

2. Manchester United got 3 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses in the last 4 matches, rank No.1 with 10 points in English Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Young Boys win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 2 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Young Boys win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 55.56% in the last 10 matches. Manchester United win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Young Boys last five matches, 1x2: W/D/W/W/W; Handicap:W/V/W/V/-; Over/Under: O/U/O/O/-. Manchester United last five matches, 1x2: W/W/D/W/W; Handicap: W/W/L/W/W; Over/Under: O/U/U/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Young Boys wins is 15.41%, the chance for a draw is 21.13% and the chance for Manchester United to win this game is 63.46%.


Young Boys VS Manchester United
Prediction:Manchester United

Young Boys VS Manchester United Prediction UEFA Champions League