Sevilla VS Red Bull Salzburg Prediction UEFA Champions League

Tue, Sep.14 2021         
UEFA Champions League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Sevilla got 2 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses in the last 3 matches, rank No.6 with 7 points in Spanish La Liga.

 

2. Red Bull Salzburg got 7 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 7 matches, rank No.1 with 21 points in Austrian Bundesliga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Sevilla win rate is 100.00%, handicap odds win rate is 100.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 2 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Sevilla win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Red Bull Salzburg win rate is 100.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Sevilla last five matches, 1x2: D/W/W/D/D; Handicap:L/W/W/V/L; Over/Under: U/U/O/U/O. Red Bull Salzburg last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/W/W; Handicap: W/L/V/L/L; Over/Under: O/U/V/O/V.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Sevilla wins is 54.36%, the chance for a draw is 23.63% and the chance for Red Bull Salzburg to win this game is 22.01%.


Sevilla VS Red Bull Salzburg
Prediction:Sevilla

Sevilla VS Red Bull Salzburg Prediction UEFA Champions League