Dynamo Kyiv VS Benfica Prediction UEFA Champions League

Tue, Sep.14 2021         
UEFA Champions League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Dynamo Kyiv got 6 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses in the last 7 matches, rank No.1 with 19 points in Ukrainian Premier League.

 

2. Benfica got 5 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 5 matches, rank No.1 with 15 points in Portugal Primeira Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Dynamo Kyiv win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 2 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Dynamo Kyiv win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 44.44% in the last 10 matches. Benfica win rate is 80.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Dynamo Kyiv last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/D/L; Handicap:W/W/W/L/L; Over/Under: U/O/O/U/V. Benfica last five matches, 1x2: W/W/D/W/W; Handicap: W/L/W/W/W; Over/Under: O/V/U/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Dynamo Kyiv wins is 27.58%, the chance for a draw is 28.28% and the chance for Benfica to win this game is 44.13%.


Dynamo Kyiv VS Benfica
Prediction:Benfica

Dynamo Kyiv VS Benfica Prediction UEFA Champions League