FC Barcelona VS Bayern Munchen Prediction UEFA Champions League

Tue, Sep.14 2021         
UEFA Champions League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. FC Barcelona got 2 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses in the last 3 matches, rank No.7 with 7 points in Spanish La Liga.

 

2. Bayern Munchen got 3 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses in the last 4 matches, rank No.2 with 10 points in German Bundesliga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, FC Barcelona win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, FC Barcelona win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. Bayern Munchen win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 80.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. FC Barcelona last five matches, 1x2: W/D/W/W/L; Handicap:L/L/W/W/L; Over/Under: O/U/O/U/U. Bayern Munchen last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/W/W; Handicap: W/W/W/L/W; Over/Under: O/O/O/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that FC Barcelona wins is 32.69%, the chance for a draw is 25.86% and the chance for Bayern Munchen to win this game is 41.44%.


FC Barcelona VS Bayern Munchen
Prediction:Bayern Munchen

FC Barcelona VS Bayern Munchen Prediction UEFA Champions League