Villarreal VS Atalanta Prediction UEFA Champions League

Tue, Sep.14 2021         
UEFA Champions League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Villarreal got 0 wins, 3 draws and 0 losses in the last 3 matches, rank No.13 with 3 points in Spanish La Liga.

 

2. Atalanta got 1 wins, 1 draws and 1 losses in the last 3 matches, rank No.10 with 4 points in Italian Serie A.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Villarreal win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is {vs_oddswin}%, over 2.5 rate is {overrate}% in the last 0 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Villarreal win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 22.22%, over 2.5 rate is 55.56% in the last 10 matches. Atalanta win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 22.22%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Villarreal last five matches, 1x2: L/D/D/D/D; Handicap:L/W/L/L/W; Over/Under: O/O/U/U/U. Atalanta last five matches, 1x2: L/D/W/L/W; Handicap: L/L/W/L/W; Over/Under: U/U/U/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Villarreal wins is 36.29%, the chance for a draw is 26.48% and the chance for Atalanta to win this game is 37.23%.


Villarreal VS Atalanta
Prediction:Atalanta

Villarreal VS Atalanta Prediction UEFA Champions League