Lille VS VfL Wolfsburg Prediction UEFA Champions League

Tue, Sep.14 2021         
UEFA Champions League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Lille got 1 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses in the last 5 matches, rank No.12 with 5 points in France Ligue 1.

 

2. VfL Wolfsburg got 4 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 4 matches, rank No.1 with 12 points in German Bundesliga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Lille win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 2 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Lille win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 22.22%, over 2.5 rate is 44.44% in the last 10 matches. VfL Wolfsburg win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Lille last five matches, 1x2: L/W/D/L/D; Handicap:L/W/L/L/L; Over/Under: O/O/U/O/O. VfL Wolfsburg last five matches, 1x2: W/D/W/W/W; Handicap: W/L/W/W/L; Over/Under: U/O/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Lille wins is 40.01%, the chance for a draw is 27.89% and the chance for VfL Wolfsburg to win this game is 32.10%.


Lille VS VfL Wolfsburg
Prediction:Lille

Lille VS VfL Wolfsburg Prediction UEFA Champions League